Champagne Safari Cruise
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Marrakai, Northern Territory
- Product code: S03
The Wildlands Champagne Safari Cruise will exhibit the best the Top End has to offer through the internationally significant Mary River Wetlands System. Home to the world’s highest natural crocodile population, 280 species of birds as well as various land mammals, these expansive floodplains are teeming with wildlife. Our highly experienced guides know exactly where to look for the biggest crocs and can point out the nesting places of various significant bird species in the area, including jabirus, jacanas, sea eagles and kites. The winding waterways teeming with colourful flora, make the perfect location for a secluded afternoon stop complimented by fresh fruit, sparkling wine and orange juice.
- 2 hour cruise on Corroboree Billabong
- Complimentary fresh fruit, sparkling wine and orange juice
- Expert commentary on your surroundings by a local guide